Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Day 51 - Pink Flowering Trees




Okay..I've said this before, but I think it's worth repeating... I really don't know much about plants.... Now.. with that said.... I have to say that whatever these trees are that are blooming with the little pink flowers right now, they are just beautiful. I stopped and snapped a couple of pictures.. and actually I tried to identify them... but I'm just clueless about how to start (can't see the leaves to follow the helpful guides LOL)... Anyway.. here's a couple of shots of the flowers up close..

2 comments:

Melinda said...

But don't you love this time of year waiting and anticipating - knowing that "something" beautiful is coming.

Margie is Challenged said...

Very PROUD that you are still posting DAILY... I have to get back into it.. M